Common Uses for Aromatase Inhibitors
Common Uses for Letrozole & Anastrozole
Letrozole and Anastrazole are both aromatase inhibitors. They work by inhibiting an enzyme known as aromatase, which will reduce the conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen. In order to find out if either Anastrozole or Letrozole is right for you, sign up with our referral network so we can connect you with a doctor to address these specific issues!
- Reduces Water Retention & Bloat
- Decreases Edema (Swelling)
- Optimizes Testosterone Levels
- Reduces Estradiol (E2) Levels
- Reduces the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Click on the button below to be connected with a doctor who can help you address your symptoms properly!